About This Blog:

These are stories of places, foods, moments and adventures from my travels, work related or vacation. Some travelers says "its not about the destination, its about the journey" but for me I prefer both.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Malagonlong Bridge

From my first day of deployment in Tayabas, my fingers are very itchy in photographing some old structures in Tayabas and near by municipalities. One of them is the Malagonlong Bridge. Malagonlong Bridge is located in Barangay Lacawan Tayabas Quezon.It is an old bridge made from stone. Its just one ride from my work place or you could say its just down the road. I wanted to shoot this bridge for so many times but I'm so busy with work and had no free time to shoot. Its a good thing our company conducted a tree planting in that barangay and I am also a participant in this activity. But the bad thing is I didn't bring my DSLR, I left it at home and all I had is a small, cheap, point and shoot digital camera which I also use in conducting an inspection at work. I don't have a choice, I have to make the best out of it. I remember Chase Jarvis said “The best camera is the one you have with you.” So here are some snap shot of the bridge.
But first here a reason why I had a chance to photograph the bridge, the tree planting. Here is my co-worker doing his share.
Here is the one end of the bridge if your coming from the Tayabas Proper.
This bridge is so old its already covered with grass. This shot was taken on the middle of the bridge.
Now this is the actual bridge. I went down to the bank of river to have this shot. There is a stair beside the new bridge to get down. They build another bridge beside it because it is no longer passable by vehicles, although according to the locals, it can still withstand the load of a fully loaded truck.If you want explore the bridge, just parking your car beside the new bridge and walk around. The road side is wide enough to park a couple of cars. I'm still not that satisfied with this photo. I think I will be back for more with my DSLR to shoot long exposure but for now I think this will do.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah brother Ariel you got a lovely blog!

    Wow that bridge is so oh-awesome chill-triggering :p
    Ganda parin ng shots, don't ya bother about the photo - they are all cool and pleasing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks pre! Meron kasi akong gustong gawing shot na di kaya ng point and shoot. But thanks for appreciating =>

    ReplyDelete