About This Blog:

These are stories of places, foods, moments and adventures from my travels, work related or vacation. Some travelers says "its not about the destination, its about the journey" but for me I prefer both.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Buraburan, Buhi Camarines Sur

The home town of my mother in Bicol may not have a beach for us to dip in, but it has many springs and waterways clean and fresh from the mountains. Its the greenest and cleanest place I've ever been. They have many public pools from springs. Its running water so it's clean even wen it's rain.

This photo shows the cascading water from the pool to down stream which the locals use for their laundry.


Another stream that we cross while trekking to another swimming spot in the area. I hope that this places remain as it is. This place don't have a swarm of tourist and vacationist... yet, if ever time comes that tourist discover this places, I just hope the local government will implement a strict rules and regulations regarding ecotourism to maintain its natural beauty.

2 comments: